CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

BABIES BABIES BABIES BABIES!!!!!!!!!!

WE GOT THE REFERRALS!!! A GORGEOUS little girl named Eyerusalem who is around 2 and a half (working on the little info we have!!!) and an amazing sweet little baby named Fitsum who is two months old! How perfect is our little family going to be! I wish I could post the pictures of my new little sisters, but of course I have to wait until the court date! I am going crazy, I already ordered a Ethiopian cook book, a new Ethiopian CD, three books for the girls, three books for us, an amazing highchair, a diaper bag and a cute little umbrella stroller for Eyerusalem! I will post more later!!! YAAAAAAAAY!

2 comments:

Mamato2 said...

Wow! You are one proud Big Sister! Just happened on your blog. I brought my little Ethio-angel home on May 20th.
Blessings!
http://www.toadfire.com/blog_full.jsp?blogID=3152

Mamato2 said...

Hi! Thank you for the comment about MalĂ­a. Just wanted to direct you to my REAL blog b/c th eone you commented on is just a gateway, if your are interested.

It is: http://www.toadfire.com/blog_full.jsp?blogID=3152

I hope your process now moves quickly and you and your mom can bring home your two little sweeties very soon!